thunder::tech is seeking a full-time Digital Support Specialist. You must have an interest in the data side of the web. Web application developers, database architects, mobile application developers and programmers are wanted for our growing agency.
The Development Department is responsible for day to day project production, relationship management, and client interactions. In our department we have three mid-levels consisting of application development, support, user experience, and front-end development. We work closely with all departments and make web-based ideas come to life. From web development to responsive design to CMS database integration, we pride ourselves on great work and innovation. This position requires a motivated, organized and team-oriented individual who is proactive and has a desire to be the best at what they do.
- Work in conjunction with various departments for the development of projects
- Develop expanding features for applications and dynamic websites
- Analyze and troubleshoot active websites and applications across a wide array of programming languages
- Provide updates on the status of requests for both clients and management
- Stay up to date on current technological developments for potential use in the workplace
- Conduct Quality Assurance tests and create reports
- Assess current and potential projects from a technical point of view and provide input for cost and time estimates
- Strong knowledge of .NET 4.0+ framework and webforms architecture
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Strong knowledge of PHP
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git and SVN)
- Experience with popular web content management systems (such as Kentico, Sitecore, Wordpress, Umbraco, Drupal)
- 1-2 years of technical support desk experience helping individuals with technical issues.
- 1-2 years of professional web development using ASP/ASP.NET and object-oriented programming with knowledge of N-Tier development
- Comfortable in latest versions of Microsoft Visual Studio, MS SQL Server, and NetBeans
- MS SQL, MySQL (Database normalization and working knowledge of stored procedures and triggers)